1. Mythomania - I was flipping through the dictionary, Merriam-Webster to be exact, and came across this word. It made me laugh. I know people who are mythomaniacs.
Mythomania is an excessive or abnormal propensity for lying and exaggerating.
Can you think of anyone who suffers from this disorder?
2. Anglomania - I suppose there could be a mania for any country. This one is an pervasive interest in England or things English.
Are you an anglomaniac if you live in England?
3. Clinomania - I know way too many people who suffer from this. I think I do too. It is an excessive desire to stay in bed. It is considered a disorder. Can you imagine? There is even a website to help people who suffer from clinomania.
4. Dromomania - I most definitely have this and am satisfying this mania next week. It is the passion for traveling.
5. Polkamania - I think wedding DJs have this, a craze for polka dancing.
So, do you have any of these disorders? There are many more. I will find you one. ;-) Hopefully we can find you some help as well.
I know my mom and dad have Hawaii islomania - obsession for islands. The only cure for that, though, is actually going there.