- planned out every intricate detail of who I am before I was born
- loves me
- sent his only Son to earth to die an extremely painful and horrible death so that I could have a relationship with Him, the God who created me. (Do you get this? He created us. We sinned. We should be begging for a way to be back in his favor, but He provided the way for us. He died the death we deserve.)
- thinks about me every day
- wants to hear from me every day
- wants the best for me
- forgives me
- has given me 3 beautiful children whom He also planned every intricate detail of who they are
- has given me a wonderful, loving husband
- has given me wonderful parents
- promised that He will never leave me nor forsake me
- has given me super friends from both PA and Florida who love me for me and are always encouraging me
- is constant
- has given me a purpose for my life
- loves you and wants to have a relationship with you as well.
At Bible study last night, God spoke to me through Psalm 139, verse 16, which says, "...all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." I allow myself to be held captive by fear. I cannot control anything, especially not death. I need to stop living in fear and live the life God planned for me to live. The God who ordered the universe has got my back. He is with me always. How silly it is to fear anything when the great and awesome God knows everything about you, wants the best for you, is always teaching you and growing you, is always blessing you even in ways you can't see, and on and on. Have faith!! If there is anything worth putting your faith in in this world, it is God. He has proven himself time and time again, not that He has to, but He does it for our sake. That is love.
The list above is definitely not exhaustive. Try making your own. Count the blessings!!