Monday, May 2, 2011

Unfolding Motivation

I was trying to think of something to blog about when I was reminded of all I have to do.  Why is it that the list never gets shorter?  Why is it when I have a little bit of time to just sit I feel guilty and have to get up to do something?  Perhaps it is the stress that actually holds me together.  


If I'm always moving why can't I seem to lose any weight?  I'm not terribly unhappy with the way I look, but I find that the older I get things that enter my mouth find their way to my hips a lot more quickly.  I don't have time to exercise; well, I think it is that I lack the motivation.  Maybe it is that if I spend 30-45 minutes on the treadmill I subconsciously consider that time wasted because I'm not getting other things done.  I know I need to exercise, especially since I love to eat.  Why can't I have a lack of motivation to eat?

1 comment: