Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I set this blog up two weeks ago.  I am finally writing my first entry.  Living life as it unfolds sometimes means not being able to get to the things I want to do but simply taking care of the things that happen as they happen.  I work full time as a medical transcriptionist at home and homeschool my 3 children who are in grades 3, 5, and 7.  When my oldest was only three, my husband, John, said he wanted us to homeschool.  I told him I could use an 8-hour break a day.  I decided to go to a homeschool conference to find out more about, but I told him that I'd need to see the handwriting on the wall if he thought I'd even consider it.  I called him before the last session and told him we were going to homeschool.  He asked, "How long?"  I told him, "The whole way through," to which he replied, "Wow!  Must be some seminar!"  It definitely was.  We are in our 8th year now.  There are definitely hard times.  Like today...

No comments:

Post a Comment